Exclusive to all Virgin Atlantic passengers
Looking to organise your holiday money? Our Foreign Exchange providers offer a variety of services to suit you.
moneycorp® is the leading providers of foreign currency. With every foreign exchange transaction you can choose from more than 60 currencies. Plus all Flying Club members can earn miles and you won't pay any commission. Not a Flying Club member? It’s easy to join, it’s free and you can start earning Flying Club miles straight away.
At the airport
Choose to pick up your currency at one of the moneycorp® bureaux de change located in major UK airports including London Gatwick.
Choose to have your currency delivered to your seat in our London Gatwick Clubhouse as you relax with a drink pre-flight. Speak to a Clubhouse host when you arrive.
Instructions - it's simple!
- Upper Class passengers and Gold members who would like to have their foreign currency delivered to the Gatwick Clubhouse, will need to advise the Virgin Atlantic host when they arrive at the Clubhouse or lounge. They will be given a business card with full details of how to order and the number to call, which will be useful to use for future transactions. Once ordered, their currency will be delivered to their table and payment will be taken.+
- Just mention you are flying with Virgin Atlantic to any moneycorp® bureau de change in the UK to receive 0% commission. Flying Club members need to show their Flying Club membership card or quote their number at participating airport bureaux to earn Flying Club miles and receive 0% commission. Even when you're flying with another airline!
- Non Flying Club members can also pick up a Flying Club enrolment leaflet at any participating Moneycorp bureau de change and start earning miles immediately.
Terms and conditions
Clubhouse delivery is only available at Gatwick Clubhouse. Please speak to a host upon arrival. Please allow enough time for your currency to be delivered to you in the lounge before you need to arrive at your boarding gate. moneycorp® aim to deliver your currency within 15 minutes at London Gatwick. moneycorp® will not be liable for late or non delivery of currency.
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club (FC) members can earn one Flying Club mile for every £1 worth of currency exchanged and receive 0% commission, at all moneycorp® Gatwick Airport locations. Flying Club miles and 0% commission can be earned on foreign exchange or currency (non-sterling) travellers cheque transactions only.
- Passengers of Virgin Atlantic Airlines can receive 0% commission at all moneycorp® Gatwick locations upon proof of travel with Virgin Atlantic Airways. 0% commission is on foreign exchange or currency (non-sterling) travellers cheque transactions only.
- Flying Club miles can be earned for the purchase or sale of currency. To take advantage of this offer, customers are required to present a valid Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership card or membership number at the time of transaction. Customers may also be asked to provide proof of identification and reasons for requiring an exchange of currency. Travelling on Virgin Atlantic on the date of transaction is not required to earn miles.
- If a Flying Club member wishes to purchase a Buyback Guarantee at moneycorp® Gatwick locations, they will not be eligible to receive Flying Club miles on that transaction.
- The offer is not applicable for currency purchased on the moneycorp® website. 0% commission and FC miles promotion is not valid with any other offer.
- Customers travelling on Virgin Atlantic partner airlines are not eligible for 0% commission, unless they are also a member of the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and present a Flying Club membership card or number.
- Flying Club miles can take up to 45 days from the date of the transaction to be credited to a Flying Club account. The miles cannot be used for booking until they are credited to the Flying Club member’s account.
- Retrospective claims for Flying Club miles must be made within three months of the transaction.
- There will be no rebate on any commission charged for any retrospective claim.
- Full Flying Club terms and conditions apply.
moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited which is registered as a Money Service Business (MSB) and for the purposes of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) under registration number MLR 12114128.