Upper Class sale fares
Upper Class seats to London on sale now
Upper Class is the ultimate way to travel...
There should be pleasure in flying business. That's why Virgin Atlantic created Upper Class.
Fly with us to London from just HKD35,960* on selected travel dates.
|Travel from Hong Kong to||Fare type||Fares from||Depart between|
|London Heathrow||Single||HKD 35,960*||3 May - 31 Dec 2017|
Fares available until 2 May 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. This single fare offer is applicable to Upper Class round trip flights originating from Hong Kong to London on a date between 3 May and 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive).
2. Tickets must be issued on or before 2 May 2017.
3. The fares detailed above are correct as of 11 April 2017, but is subject to change depending on market conditions.
4. The fares in this offer are exclusive of taxes and surcharges for the air tickets (unless otherwise expressly indicated). As reference only, taxes and fuel surcharges per ticket are from HKD 2,118. The exact amount is subject to change according to the currency and fuel surcharges adjustment without prior notice. Passengers are responsible for paying the applicable taxes and surcharges.
5. The fares in this offer are strictly subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis. The number of seats available on each flight at the fares in this offer is limited and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly.
6. Applicable booking class: Z only. Ticket validity: 3 - 60 days.
7. Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations are made.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the chauffeur driven car service is not applicable to tickets purchased at the fare detailed above.
9. Any date changes are charged at HKD 1,400 per transaction per ticket. Tickets are non-endorsable and non-reroutable.
10. In the event of no show, the ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable.
11. Differences of fares, taxes and surcharges will be applied to any change of dates on wholly unused tickets and shall be payable by the passenger.
12. Refund is permitted at a charge of HKD2,000 per ticket.
13. This offer is eligible for Flying Club miles.
14. Single fares: Children (under 12 and above 2) who require a seat shall pay 75% of the full adult fare (exclusive of taxes and surcharges). Alternatively infants (under 2) who do not require a seat pay 10% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees and surcharges).
15. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, including Flying Club upgrades, Flying Club reward tickets and compensation letters.
16. This offer is subject to change without prior notice and liability.
17. Virgin Atlantic's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available on Virgin Atlantic’s website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Governing Law
Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions above at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions above, the decision of Virgin Atlantic shall be final. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions above shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
The Terms and Conditions above shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Hong Kong.
For other enquiries, please contact 2532 3000 or your travel agents.