You are here on our website:
Claim missing partner miles
If you’re a Flying Club member and you’ve completed an activity with one of our partners but you haven't automatically received the miles into your account, you can claim them back.
This page tells you who to contact when you want to claim your Flying Club miles from any of our partners.
Alternatively, if you need to claim miles back for a Virgin Atlantic flight, visit this quick link to claim your missing miles.
What you need to know before claiming missing miles:
- The names on any documents you send us must match the name on your Flying Club membership.
- The activity you took part in must fall inside the 6 month claim period (except Virgin Trains which are within 3 months).
- We need to see the original documentation in order to process your mileage claim.
- We recommend you send in any documentation by recorded delivery.
- Miles may only be claimed for an activity that you have already done. No claims will be accepted for future activity yet to be taken/completed.
Claim miles from airline partners, 1 of 6
Claim miles from hotel partners, 2 of 6
Claim miles from car rental partners, 3 of 6
Claim miles from Virgin Group partners, 4 of 6
Claim miles from financial partners, 5 of 6
Claim miles from all other partners, 6 of 6
- Miles may only be claimed for an activity that you have already done.
- No claims will be accepted for future activity yet to be taken/completed. Please allow 30 days for eligible claims to show on your account.
- We'll contact you if we're unable to credit your account.