You are here on our website:
5. Account statements
- General Flying Club terms and conditions
- Flying Club membership
- Earning miles, tier points and purchasing miles
- Spending miles
- Account statements
- Charges, payments and taxes
- Reward limits and exclusions
- Changes to the programme
- Communications and complaints
- Limitations and Virgin Atlantics liability
- Rights of third parties
- Law and jurisdiction
- Data protection
- Partner terms and conditions
5.1. All Members are able to view their account information online.
5.2. If you have earned Miles that do not appear on your statement, you can complete the missing miles request form on our website. Alternatively, you can post/fax or email any relevant documentation to your Customer Centre, details of which can be found on the Virgin Atlantic website.
5.3. Any account discrepancies must be notified to VAA within six months of the date on which relevant Miles are claimed to have been earned, or such Miles will be forfeited. The time limits to register Miles for other goods or services may vary for other Participating Companies. Please refer to the relevant Partner page on our website for further information.