You are here on our website:
Our Boston airport Clubhouse
Boston's Upper Class lounge is a five-star start to your journey.
At Virgin Atlantic's airport Clubhouses we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. Each guest is also able to invite a friend to join them.
The place to kick back at Boston Logan airport
Relaxed, friendly and luxurious, our Boston Clubhouse is a soothing spot to help you unwind before your flight. Order a drink, put your feet up, and enjoy a moment of me-time until it's time to board.
Services for you at the Boston Clubhouse
- The Brasserie Restaurant, serving local favourites such as New England Clam Chowder, or 'Chowdah' as it is known around here. Browse the Boston Clubhouse menu.
- The Deli, offering the freshest selection of meats, cheeses and and other tasty bits for you to choose from.
- Complimentary drinks service serving local beers and wines from around the world.
- The Lounge, an ideal spot to relax with a drink or a meal before you board.
- The Library, a cosy peaceful space that's delightfully comfortable
- The Business Centre, in case you need to email or charge your devices before you fly.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until it's time to board.
As an extra treat, if you're flying overnight into London Heathrow you'll also be able to use our Revivals lounge to freshen up once you land.
Where to find us
We are located at Level 2 by Gate 8a.
The Clubhouse is open from around four hours before the departure time of Virgin Atlantic flights.
Tour the Clubhouse photo gallery with 10images
The Clubhouse menu offers a locally inspired range of complimentary, freshly prepared meals ranging from nibbles and light snacks to full main dishes.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's an unforgettable way to fly.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport - and after you've landed too.