You are here on our website:
Our Upper Class Wing at London Heathrow
From your car to the Clubhouse in less than no time at all.
It's like having your own private airport. As your car pulls up, we'll be ready to greet you, process your baggage and give you your boarding pass. Be whisked through our private security channel straight to our Clubhouse. It's queue-free, and totally A-List.
Important information on how to make sure your experience is smooth and stress-free:
- Please arrive at least 50 minutes prior to departure (60 minutes for Delta customers).
- The wing is for drop off only. There's no parking.
- Maximum vehicle height is 4.4 metres, weight is 7.5 tonnes and length is 5.8 metres.
- We can't accept stretched chauffeur cars or oversized vehicles like Humvees.
If you're flying Virgin Atlantic Upper Class and have a J, C and D booking class ticket, we'll invite you to use our chauffeur car service, driving you to Heathrow in absolute comfort. Your driver will bring you direct to the Wing, where we'll be waiting for you.
We want you to enjoy the best of what the Upper Class Wing can offer so we advise you to check in online when it opens 24 hours before your flight, including adding your Advance Passenger Information to ensure your smooth transition through the Upper Class Wing. If you haven't been able to check in online, you're still welcome to enjoy the Upper Class Wing. However, the experience may be slightly less streamlined because we won't have your details in advance.
- When you arrive at London Heathrow, ask your driver to turn left before the usual T3 drop off location, following the 'Virgin Upper Class Wing' sign.
- At the top of the ramp, ask your driver to park in one of the bays.
- We'll meet you and take you through the Wing to the Clubhouse.
If you're arriving at Heathrow via public transport, including mainline train, tube or the Heathrow Express, you can still enjoy a fast transfer through the private security channel at the Upper Class Wing.
You'll check in at Zone A in the main T3 area, then take the lift up to the Upper Class Wing.
Our chauffeurs go the extra mile
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you, in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport - and after you've landed too.
We've perfected the airport lounge
Whether you want to toast your journey with a cocktail, enjoy a relaxing massage, or find a quiet spot to get some work done, our Clubhouses and lounges are the ideal place to pause before your flight.
Five star dining at 30,000 feet
From preflight Champagne, to beautifully prepared meals timed to suit your body clock, you'll be spoiled for choice in our Upper Class cabin.
Arrive and revive
If you're returning back in to London Heathrow on an overnight flight, don't forget about our Revivals lounge, offering everything you need to revive and re-energise after you land.