Win a trip to St Pete Pride, Florida
To celebrate being the headline sponsor of Manchester Pride this weekend we are giving you the chance to win a fabulous trip to Florida and tickets to St. Pete Pride in 2022.
Fancy mixing Pride with palm trees at Florida's largest Pride celebration? Look out for our uniformed crew in Manchester this weekend to enter our Manchester Pride competition. The prize includes return Virgin Atlantic flights from your choice of UK airport to Orlando, 7 nights’ hotel stay in St Pete/Clearwater and access to St. Pete Pride Fest 2022 events.
All you have to do to enter is follow @VirginAtlantic on Instagram and comment on our Florida Pride competition post, telling us what Pride means to you.
For an extra entry, take a selfie with one of our uniformed crew members while holding one of the tickets that we’re handing out at the event. You can find them at the Manchester Pride Festival, the Manchester Pride Gay Village Party or at our Manchester Arndale or Trafford Centre Virgin Atlantic Holidays stores. Remember to share your picture on Instagram tagging @VirginAtlantic Good luck!
See the terms and conditions below for more details.
St. Pete Pride
St. Pete Pride is Florida's Largest LGBTQ+ Pride Celebration. It was created out of a desire to ensure a safe space for all people of the LGBTQ+ community of St. Pete/Clearwater and Tampa Bay, to celebrate unity and the many things that make us similar. As we move forward into a bright new future, St. Pete Pride does so purposefully and with the intention to not just embrace those similarities but welcome, celebrate and promote respect for the many intersections of the human experience.
St. Pete Pride values and respects diversity in its many forms: race, ethnicity, ability, class, faith, age, gender identity, sexual orientation and experience. It honours the visible and invisible qualities that make each of us who we are. It centres on black, brown and trans voices that so often go unheard because it understands Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the ultimate acts of PRIDE.
St. Pete Pride takes place annually in June and welcomes over 250,000 to downtown St. Pete. Various events are hosted over four weeks to celebrate the power and beauty of diversity with over-the-top floats at the parade, lavish costumes, incredible live performances, and a firework spectacular along St. Pete’s beautiful waterfront.
St. Pete/Clearwater is located on the peninsula on Florida's west coast, bordered by the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Tampa Bay to the east. It offers 35 miles of award-winning, spectacular white-sand beaches with breath-taking sunsets and many waterfront restaurants, rooftop lounges, nightclubs and bars. It also boasts an abundance of arts and cultural must-dos, adrenalin-fuelled water sports and a fast-growing food and craft beer scene.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Virgin Atlantic does not accept responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
2. To enter this Competition you must be aged 18 years or over on the day of entry. The competition closes Monday 30th August at 18.00 BST.
3. This Competition is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and Virgin Holidays, Visit Florida, Visit St. Pete/Clearwater, Manchester Pride, their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Competition.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted and in the event of multiple entries, the last entry submitted before the Closing Date will be considered as the entrant’s final entry.
5. By submitting your entry, you are giving Virgin Atlantic permission to use your competition entry on its social media channels.
7. The Prize includes two return Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando, 7 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at and access to St. Pete Pride in June 2022. The Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety, including the return flights completed 14th July 2022. The Prize will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative or compensation will be given.
i.The Winner and their chosen guest must travel together. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, the second ticket will be forfeited.
ii. Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
iii. All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
iv. Tickets are valid on Virgin Atlantic operated flights only, not on codeshare or partner airlines
v. Winners must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html.
vi. Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
vii. Once a booking has been made no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
viii. The Winners and their chosen companion will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, additional accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
ix. The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
x. Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
8. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and companion both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. Each Winner and companion are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
9. The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other name person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
10. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
11. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
12. Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited of The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF, England.
- Our story
- The Virgin Atlantic blog
- Media centre
- Annual reports
- Help and contact
- Before you book
- At the airport
- On the flight
- Lost property
- Modern Slavery statement
- Conditions of Carriage
- Tarmac delay plan
- Customer commitment
- Business travel
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo
- Travel trade
- New York flights
- Orlando flights
- Las Vegas flights
- Boston flights
- Florida flights
- Los Angeles flights
- San Francisco flights
- Barbados flights
- All destinations
- Flight deals
- Last minute deals
- Flight + Hotel deals
- Student discount