You are here on our website:
Fly Virgin Atlantic with Worldwide by easyJet
We're proud to partner with Worldwide by easyJet, opening up new global destination options and enabling us to connect you seamlessly to the US, Europe and beyond. Discover new, amazing locations with stress-free easyJet transfers through connection hubs across Europe, where you can now easily connect between Virgin Atlantic and easyJet flights.
Allow us to paint a picture... you're in Edinburgh or maybe Barcelona and you want to book a flight to sunny St Lucia or experience the highs of Orlando. Now you might be thinking, is this even possible with Virgin Atlantic? Well let us tell you - booking couldn't be simpler!
Read on to find out how we can help turn dreams into reality with Worldwide by easyJet.
Bookings via Worldwide by easyJet are what we call self-connecting itineraries. In a nutshell this means:
- The booking process won’t differ much from what you're used to. You'll have the option to choose from all possible itineraries. Once you've found something that works for you, go ahead and book it.
- You only have to pay once.
- For added peace of mind, included in the price is GatwickConnects insurance which covers you in case of a missed connection.
- You'll receive 2 separate tickets – one for your Virgin Atlantic flight and one for your easyJet flight.
- Bear in mind that you need to enter the UK and clear customs when self-connecting at Gatwick, which means you'll need to be eligible to enter the country. So make sure you have the relevant visas to hand.
How do I book?
Booking is really simple, head over to Worldwide by easyJet and book all your flights in one place.
Already booked on Worldwide by easyJet?
How do I check in?, 1 of 4
What happens when I get to Gatwick?, 2 of 4
What if my flight times change?, 3 of 4
What happens if my flight is delayed?, 4 of 4
How do I contact GatwickConnects?
Why can’t I book Economy Light / Economy Delight / Premium / Upper Class?, 1 of 6
Will I earn miles on the easyJet flight?, 2 of 6
Can I redeem miles on the easyJet flight?, 3 of 6
Can I make changes to my flight?, 4 of 6
How do I select my seat?, 5 of 6
Why do I see 3 separate transactions on my credit card bill?, 6 of 6