You are here on our website:
Claim missing partner Virgin Points
If you’re a Flying Club member and you’ve completed an activity with one of our partners but you haven't automatically received the points into your account, you can claim them back.
This page tells you who to contact when you want to claim your Virgin Points from any of our partners.
Alternatively, if you need to claim points back for a Virgin Atlantic flight, visit this quick link to claim your missing points.
What you need to know before claiming missing points:
- The names on any documents you send us must match the name on your Flying Club membership.
- The activity you took part in must fall inside the 6 month claim period.
- We need to see the original documentation in order to process your points claim.
- We recommend you send in any documentation by recorded delivery.
- Points may only be claimed for an activity that you have already done. No claims will be accepted for future activity yet to be taken/completed.
Claim points from airline partners, 1 of 6
Claim points from hotel partners, 2 of 6
Claim points from car rental partners, 3 of 6
Claim points from Virgin Group partners, 4 of 6
Claim points from financial partners, 5 of 6
Claim points from all other partners, 6 of 6
- Points may only be claimed for an activity that you have already done.
- No claims will be accepted for future activity yet to be taken/completed. Please allow 30 days for eligible claims to show on your account.
- We'll contact you if we're unable to credit your account.