Our Clubhouse at London Heathrow Airport
Join us in our private airport lounge at Heathrow for an unforgettable treat.
At Virgin Atlantic's Clubhouses we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. You're welcome to bring a guest to the Clubhouse just as long as they're travelling on the same flight.
An oasis of calm at the UK's busiest airport
The original Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at London Heathrow (LHR) is a favourite with our passengers, and it's easy to see why. Located in our dedicated Upper Class Wing, it's more like a five-star hotel than an airport lounge.
With fabulous amenities and a relaxed atmosphere, it's the perfect place to chill out or get some work done. Don't forget, our world famous Clubhouse Spa is always ready to welcome you, so why not enjoy a little pampering before your flight?
Services for you at the Heathrow Clubhouse at Terminal 3
- Indulge in something delicious from our complimentary a la carte menu, which features five-star dining, smaller tapas-style dishes, and of course, a traditional afternoon tea.
- Visit the 14-metre long bar and order one of our award winning cocktails, created by London's famous Dandelyan bar. Compliments of the house.
- Settle in to the Viewing Deck with its great views of the runway and the setting sun. The comfy seats make it the perfect spot for a preflight snooze.
- The Den is our games room, offering retro video games consoles, a pool table and TVs showing the latest news and sport. Play on!
- For a truly transformative start to your trip, check in to our renowned Clubhouse Spa* for a complimentary treatment. Browse the spa menu before you arrive.
- Showers to help you freshen up pre-boarding.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until it's time to board.
If you're returning back in to London Heathrow on an overnight flight, don't forget about our Revivals lounge, offering everything you need to revive and re-energise after you land.
Where to find us
We are located in the Upper Class Wing at London Heathrow Terminal 3. If you're arriving in our chauffeur-driven car service, we aim to whisk you from your car to the Clubhouse within ten minutes.
The Clubhouse is open from 6.30am to 10.30pm or last departure.
Heathrow's Clubhouse menu has something for everyone: fine dining prepared to order, a deli bar for quick bites, breakfast options and a generous selection of wine, beers and spirits to wash it down with.
Precious me-time at the Clubhouse Spa
Fly feeling fabulous when you indulge in one of our complimentary Clubhouse Spa treatments before you board.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's an unforgettable way to fly.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport and after you've landed too.