The NY-LON lounge at the O2 in London
Business or pleasure? A nightlife experience by Virgin and Delta.
Meet friends before or after a concert or pop by for a late afternoon coffee or grab an after work bite to eat. NY-LON's bar offers a taste of the innovation, style and incredible experience you can look forward to when you fly Virgin Atlantic or Delta Air Lines®.
Get a taste for our legendary hospitality, without your passport
- NY-LON is open to everyone from 4pm until late, Tuesday-Sunday, and there's no entry fee.
- Relax over a drink, signature cocktail or coffee with friends or colleagues.
- Enjoy dishes inspired by London and New York, perfect for sharing.
- Reserve a private destination booth in the VIP area, or get a great seat at the main Turbine Bar
- Book the Secret Meeting Room, which also offers private dining. Perfect for a pre-event meeting, an office away-day, or for a special celebration.
- Make a private booking for the whole lounge, or just the main Turbine Bar or VIP area.
Where is it?
NY-LON is located in the entertainment district of the O2, near Cineworld. The O2 is just one tube stop from Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line.
Why did we want to create a space at the O2?
Flying is a thrill. We wanted to bring a little bit of that excitement to the ground in Virgin Atlantic's home city. Both our airlines focus on offering best-in-class inflight entertainment.
As the Virgin brand, music is in the blood. So when we decided to create an ‘out of airport’ lounge bar, it was a natural choice to create it at a big live music venue.
This new space is a great example of our transatlantic teamwork. In fact, the name ‘NY-LON’ comes from the New York-London connection that lies at the heart of our airline partnership.
Want to book your table? We've set up a separate site so you can bag your place at the bar. You can also look at what food and drink is available and read more about the story behind NY-LON.