You are here on our website:
The Upper Class dining experience
Enjoy the finest food and drink throughout your journey.
This page tells you about the dining options available to Upper Class passengers.
If you have specific dietary needs, find out more about how to make a special meal request.
We hope you're hungry...
We've worked closely with the most innovative chefs to create an incredible dining experience with a wide choice of delicious options*, including traditional British favourites like afternoon tea and full cooked breakfasts. Enjoy a la carte dining, freshly made to order in our Clubhouses, and elegant inflight dining while you're onboard. And don't miss the cheese trolley.
Our food is matched with complimentary wines, beers and spirits, including our signature Clubhouse cocktails and, of course, Champagne to give your takeoff that extra sparkle.
Here's what makes dining with us so special:
- Complimentary full-service dining in the Clubhouse at the airport, as well as drinks and faster bites
- Champagne as you board
- Varying menus designed to suit day and night passengers
- Hot and cold choices always available
- Luxury table settings using designer linens, plates and cutlery
- Pre-dinner drinks service if you're in the mood for an aperitif
- Visit the onboard bar anytime during the flight to pick up snacks, sweets, fruit and drinks
Special options on selected flights
Depending on whether you're flying during the day or overnight, our menu options have been created to suit your body clock. Here's what you might be offered:
- Night flight passengers can enjoy an express menu, to get a faster service and more time to sleep
- Wake up to the option of a full English breakfast, completely customisable, with vegetarian options
- Our Graze menu lets you order whenever you like, as soon as hunger strikes
- Look out for the afternoon tea trolley, including finger sandwiches and a delicious selection of cakes
See the menu
Sample menu, 1 of 2
Graze menu, 2 of 2