Treat yourself to a glass of bubbly while you're in the air.
This page tells you about our in-flight Champagne service, an extra treat that's available to buy onboard.
If you would like to enjoy a glass or two of Champagne while you fly, our Champagne service is available on all flights leaving London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester and Glasgow.
You can buy quarter-bottles (20cl) of Champagne to enjoy onboard, in both Premium and Economy. Each bottle is served perfectly chilled, with a Champagne flute. It’s priced at £14 for one bottle, or £24 for two.
So whether you have a reason to celebrate or just feel like a treat, it’s time to raise your glasses and enjoy the fizz. Cheers!
Terms and Conditions
- Champagne service will be offered after the Retail Therapy service onboard all day flights and will be available on request onboard night flights.
- The champagne service costs £14 for one bottle and £24 for two. The service is currently available for sale onboard flights departing from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester and Glasgow.
- Serving of alcohol remains at discretion of cabin crew and is limited by quantity onboard.
- Cash and credit card will be accepted. Please note that purchases are non-refundable.
- A member of the cabin crew must open the champagne bottle for passengers. One or two disposable plastic champagne flutes will be provided with each purchase.
- The champagne service is subject to availability.