NY-LON lounge bar
The pleasure of new connections
Our partnership with Delta Air Lines® means that together we can offer travellers a more convenient, enjoyable way to fly between the UK and the US. And to celebrate our partnership in the UK, we’ve created a unique new lounge bar together at the O2, London.
This new space at the O2 is a celebration of our transatlantic teamwork. It’s a fantastic space to meet friends pre and post concert, pop by for an afternoon coffee or grab an after work bite to eat. And more than anything, it offers a taste of the innovation, style and incredible experience you can look forward to when you fly Virgin Atlantic or Delta.
What is NY-LON?
NY-LON is a lounge bar that’s open to everyone from midday to midnight every day:
- Enjoy a taste of the innovative, welcoming hospitality you enjoy when you fly with Virgin Atlantic or Delta.
- Relax over a drink, signature cocktail or coffee with friends or colleagues.
- Sample dishes inspired by London and New York: perfect for sharing.
- Reserve a private destination booth in the VIP area in advance, or get in the mix at the main Turbine Bar and seating area: there’s no entry fee.
- Book the Secret Meeting Room, which can you also hire as a private dining room. Perfect for a meeting pre-event, to get out of the office or for a celebration.
- Hire the venue as a whole, or just the main Turbine Bar or VIP area.
Why create a space at the O2 together?
Flying is a thrill. And we wanted to bring a little bit of that excitement to the ground in the home city of Virgin Atlantic. Both our airlines focus on offering best-in-class inflight entertainment. And particularly for us as a Virgin brand, music is in the blood. So when we decided to create an ‘out of airport’ lounge bar, it was a natural choice to create it at a big live music venue.
The name ‘NY-LON’ comes from the New York-London connection that lies at the heart of our airline partnership. Together, we offer ten flights a day between London Heathrow and New York. And our shared homes at Heathrow and JFK airports make it easy for customers to take advantage of our convenient new shared schedules.
Where is NY-LON?
You’ll find NY-LON in the entertainment district of the O2, near Cineworld. The O2 is just one stop from Canary Wharf on the underground.
Want to book your table? We've set up a separate site so you can bag your place at the bar. You can also look at what food and drink is available and read more about the story behind NY-LON.