Our new Clubhouse at Gatwick Airport
Experience the height of luxury in Gatwick's Upper Class lounge.
At Virgin Atlantic's Clubhouses we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. You're welcome to bring a guest to the Clubhouse just as long as they're travelling on the same flight.
Prepare for a perfect send-off
It really is the Best of British. We've opened the doors to our brand new Clubhouse at London Gatwick. Our legendary lounge has been updated and redesigned, offering spa treatments, fine dining, and so much more. In fact, it's got everything you need to get your adventures off to a flying start.
Services for you at the Gatwick Clubhouse
- Indulge in something delicious from our complimentary a la carte menu featuring tasty brunch treats including, of course, the Great British Breakfast.
- Toast your journey with some award winning cocktails, created by East London cocktail bar White Lyan. Compliments of the house.
- For a truly transformative start to your trip, check in to our renowned Clubhouse Spa* for a complimentary treatment. It's what our Clubhouses are known for, so make the most of it. Browse the spa menu before you arrive.
- If you're travelling with kids, there's a dedicated play area to help them stay entertained before the flight.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until it's time to board.
Where to find us
We are located at our new home in Gatwick's North Terminal, after security.
Explore the Clubhouse photo gallery with 4images
Gatwick's Clubhouse brunch menu offers a tempting range of breakfasty dishes and of course, plenty of tea too.
Precious me-time at the Clubhouse Spa
Fly feeling fabulous when you indulge in one of our complimentary Clubhouse Spa treatments before you board.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's an unforgettable way to fly.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you, in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport, and after you've landed too.