You are here on our website:
Our Clubhouse at New York's JFK Airport
This Upper Class lounge combines British style and New York cool.
At Virgin Atlantic's Clubhouses we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. You're welcome to bring a guest to the Clubhouse just as long as they're travelling on the same flight.
You'll need more than a New York minute
Just like every Clubhouse, there’s no mistaking which city this one lives in. JFK's Clubhouse is a space that oozes uptown style. The moment you walk in you’ll be transported into a world of graceful elegance, with soothing lighting and luxurious furnishings.
And in true Virgin Atlantic fashion, we'll make you feel right at home, making sure you have everything you need before your flight.
Services for you at the Clubhouse at New York JFK Airport
- Indulge in something delicious from our complimentary a la carte menu, which features five-star dining, smaller tapas-style dishes, and of course, our famous Clubhouse burger.
- Hop up the the bar and order one of our signature cocktails, compliments of the house.
- For a truly transformative start to your trip, check in to our renowned Clubhouse Spa* for a complimentary treatment. We'll take great care of you. Browse the spa menu before you arrive.
- If you're in a playful mood, the entertainment zone has an iconic red ball sofa, alongside a pool table and other games. It's a fun place to lie back, make new friends, and watch the world go by.
- Once you’ve enjoyed all the delights of the spa, the peaceful relaxation pods offer some unique spaces to spend your precious me time.
- Showers to help you freshen up pre-boarding.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until it's time to board.
As an extra treat, if you're returning back in to London Heathrow on an overnight flight, don't forget about our Revivals lounge, offering everything you need to revive and re-energise after you land.
Where to find us
We are located beyond the TSA checkpoint, in the A-Concourse and above boarding gates A4 and A5.
The Clubhouse is open from around three and a half hours before the departure time of Virgin Atlantic flights.
Get a taste of New York
JFK's Clubhouse menu has something for everyone: fine dining prepared to order, a tapas selection for smaller bites, breakfast options and a generous selection of drinks. All on the house.
Precious pampering at the spa
Fly feeling fabulous when you indulge in one of our complimentary Clubhouse Spa treatments before you board.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's a wonderful way to fly.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport and after you've landed too.