Our Clubhouse at San Francisco Airport
The Upper Class lounge in San Francisco is the place to be.
Important: Our San Francisco Clubhouse is located before you pass through security, at checkpoint A on level 5.
At Virgin Atlantic's Clubhouses we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. Each guest is also able to invite a friend to join them.
Designed with California cool in mind
Prepare to be blown away. Our San Francisco Clubhouse at SFO captures the culture and laid-back style the city is famed for, and offers spectacular views across the Bay. We’ve taken design cues from the harbour lights and other iconic local landmarks to create a stunning haven of tranquility.
Services for you at the San Francisco Clubhouse
- If you're in the mood for food, try out a variety of complimentary West Coast-inspired dishes, using the freshest locally sourced ingredients. See what's on the menu.
- Order a complimentary signature cocktail from the bar, or try a local beer or a glass of California wine.
- There's free WiFi throughout the Clubhouse, in case you need to catch up on emails before you fly, although WiFi is now also available on all our flights.
- Freshen up with a shower before you fly.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until it's time to go.
As an extra treat, if you're flying overnight into London Heathrow you'll also be able to use our Revivals lounge to freshen up once you land.
Where to find us
We are located before security, at checkpoint A, level 5.
The Clubhouse is open from around four hours before the departure time of Virgin Atlantic flights.
Explore the Clubhouse photo gallery with 6images
A taste of San Francisco
The Clubhouse offers a locally-inspired range of complimentary, freshly prepared meals ranging from nibbles and light snacks to full main dishes.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's an unforgettable way to fly.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur car service allows us to take care of you, in true Upper Class style, from the moment you leave for the airport - and after you've landed too.