You are here on our website:
The Upper Class dining experience
Enjoy the finest food and drink throughout your journey.
This page tells you about the dining options available to Upper Class passengers.
If you have specific dietary needs, find out more about how to make a special meal request.
We hope you're hungry...
We've worked closely with the most innovative chefs to create an incredible dining experience with a wide choice of delicious options*, including traditional British favourites like afternoon tea and full cooked breakfasts. Enjoy a la carte dining, freshly made to order in our Clubhouses, and elegant inflight dining while you're onboard. And don't miss the cheese trolley.
Our food is matched with complimentary wines, beers and spirits, including our signature Clubhouse cocktails and, of course, Champagne to give your takeoff that extra sparkle.
Here's what makes dining with us so special:
- Complimentary full-service dining in the Clubhouse at the airport, as well as drinks and faster bites
- Champagne as you board
- Varying menus designed to suit day and night passengers
- Hot and cold choices always available
- Luxury table settings using designer linens, plates and cutlery
- Pre-dinner drinks service if you're in the mood for an aperitif
- Visit the onboard bar anytime during the flight to pick up snacks, sweets, fruit and drinks
Special options on selected flights
Depending on whether you're flying during the day or overnight, our menu options have been created to suit your body clock. Here's what you might be offered:
- Night flight passengers flying from the US East coast (New York, Boston, Washington) can enjoy an supper menu, to get a faster service and more time to sleep
- Wake up to the option of a full English breakfast with vegetarian options
- Our Extra bites menu lets you order whenever you like, as soon as hunger strikes. This includes afternoon tea, burgers and small plates.
Already looking forward to flying Upper Class? Now you can get a sneak peek at the menu for your flight!
We try to make sure we have a good selection available so that everyone has their first choice of main meal. To help us get that right, you can choose what you’d like in advance. And if you change your mind you can update your order any time up to 24 hours before the flight.
You’ll also be helping us be more sustainable by saving on food waste. You superstar.
We're rolling this service out gradually, so if your flight is taking early orders, we'll send you an email with a link to make your selection.
See you onboard!
What to expect
Sample menu, 1 of 1