You are here on our website:
Flights to Las Vegas
With daily direct Virgin Atlantic flights from Heathrow we've got Las Vegas covered. Choose from 4 cabin options, including our amazing Premium and Upper Class experiences and great in-flight entertainment.
See the latest travel advice for the US
- Discover Las Vegas press enter to select
- Did you know? press enter to select
- Get inspired press enter to select
- Weather and local info press enter to select
Discover Las Vegas
Sin City has something for everyone from the flashing neon and culinary imagination of The Strip to the quiet contemplation and raw beauty of Zion National Park and the Nevada desert.
Flying Upper Class, or simply a Flying Club Gold member, then get in the party spirit with an award-winning cocktail at our 14m-long bar at the Heathrow Clubhouse before you board.
Must do recommendations
Cirque du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil’s gravity-defying performances are among Sin City’s most jaw-dropping spectacles.
The Bellagio Fountains
Visit the Bellagio Fountains after dark, when more than 1,200 jets of water put on a spectacular, illuminated show.
Whether or not you decide to try your luck, Vegas’s sprawling themed casinos are at the heart of the city’s identity.
The Las Vegas art scene
From First Friday festivals to the burgeoning Arts District, Las Vegas is fast becoming a hub of cultural cool.
Red Rock Canyon
Just a few minutes west of the city is Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, an incredible example of wild Western landscape.
Las Vegas EDM
Las Vegas is one of the best places to experience the thriving EDM — or electronic dance music — craze.
Las Vegas fine dining
Thanks in part to the large population of high rollers in Las Vegas, there’s an almost overwhelming number of world-class restaurants to explore, on the Strip and beyond. From kitchens helmed by Michelin-starred French chefs (including Joël Robuchon Restaurant and Restaurant Guy Savoy) to buzzing Asian outposts like Momofuku Las Vegas and Morimoto, indulging in fabulous meals is a must for any Vegas visitor.
Did you know?
- Famous for its neon-lit spectacle, the Las Vegas Strip isn’t just impressive in person — it’s even visible from space, and is one of the brightest spots on Earth, according to NASA’s astronauts.
- Las Vegas may be located in the middle of the Mojave Desert, but its name means ‘The Meadows.’ When European settlers first ventured to this part of the American West, the area was lush and green because of natural springs in the vicinity.
- Love your wine? Las Vegas is the place to be. Due in part to the city’s concentration of fine dining restaurants, it’s home to more Master Sommeliers than any other city in the United States.
- Home to hundreds of thousands of hotel rooms, and six of the 10 largest hotels in the world, Las Vegas has more places to stay than any other city on the planet. In fact, it’d take almost 300 years to spend one night in each of the city’s hotel rooms!
- The most popular days to get married Sin City are Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve. Even still, the city hosts an average of 10,000 marriages a month, so there’s never a bad time to have an Elvis impersonator preside over your ceremony.
It’s not surprising that a city with as much verve and spectacle as Las Vegas has found itself a muse for filmmakers, writers, and musicians. From the debauched musings of Hunter S. Thompson to the hilarious hijinks of The Hangover, Vegas has more than earned its place in the cultural lexicon. Before your trip to Sin City, get prepped with this inspiring list of Vegas-themed books, movies, and albums.
Books, 1 of 3
Films, 2 of 3
Music, 3 of 3
Weather and local info
What will the weather be like?
Before you set off, take a look at our Harry Reid International Airport guide.
The electricity supply is 120 volts in Las Vegas. Standard British plugs will need an adapter.
Visit our dedicated US visa page, where you'll find lots of useful information on the travel documents you'll need.
The currency in Las Vegas is the US Dollar (USD).
The main attractions are designed to be navigated on foot, just don't expect to walk round it all in a day! Taxis are plentiful and The Deuce bus service runs along Las Vegas Boulevard 24 hours a day.
Why you’ll love flying with Virgin Atlantic
Cabins and seats
Our seats have been carefully designed to help you fly in total comfort during the flight, no matter which cabin you're in. Find out how our Upper Class, Premium and Economy seats measure up.
Whichever cabin you're travelling in, you'll enjoy exciting inflight entertainment and delicious food and drinks throughout the flight.
We reward your adventures with Virgin Points. Whether you're taking off, doing the weekly shop or splashing out on an exclusive stay, points make it all more rewarding.