Our Revivals lounge at Heathrow airport
Join us after your overnight flight to refresh and renew.
At Virgin Atlantic's Revivals lounge we welcome Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members arriving in the morning after an overnight flight.
Hit the ground running when you land at Heathrow
At London Heathrow airport there's nothing better than a morning pitstop in our Revivals lounge to re-invigorate and re-energise after a long overnight flight. Freshen up with a power shower while we press your suit for you. Follow it up with a full English breakfast and a read of the morning papers to set you up for the day. It all adds up to a great morning.
Find us less than five minutes walk from customs, just off the Arrivals Hall in Terminal 3.
We're open daily from 5:00am to 1:30pm.
Services for you at the Revivals lounge
- Freshly cooked complimentary breakfast, made to order. Including, of course, our Full English Breakfast. Browse our breakfast menu.
- Our famous Clubhouse Spa offering a range of complimentary treatments, from manicures to massages.* See the spa menu.
- Housekeeping services will press your clothes and carry out minor repairs if you need them.
- Showers to help you freshen up and prepare for your day - with luxury toiletries as an extra treat.
- Luggage storage. Leave your hand luggage with us, we'll keep it safe until you're ready to go.
- Free WiFi throughout.
Where to find us
We're located less than five minutes walk from customs, just off the Arrivals Hall in Terminal 3.
Breakfast of champions
Set yourself up the for day with a hearty Revivals lounge breakfast after you land. Not a morning person? We've got lighter bites too, and as much tea, coffee and juice as you can manage.
Your Upper Class experience
Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It's an unforgettable way to fly.
Arrive in style
Hop into your complimentary chauffeur-driven car** (you will need to pre-book this service) as soon as you've finished in the Revivals lounge. We'll whisk you off to your next stop.